Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Goal Met - Week 11!

Just made it this week, finishing hat number 2 at about 9 PM on Saturday night.  But, I did it!  The Springtime Slouch was hat number 1 this week.  The pattern is in the previous blog post - it's a lightweight, slouchy hat that knits up great in a cotton yarn.


I'm not sure what I'll be naming hat number 2 yet..........  I was concentrating so much on finishing it by my self imposed deadline that I wasn't paying attention to writing the pattern down.  So, right now, I'm knitting another one, so my first hat for Week 12 will be done soon and then I will post the pattern.  This one was knit using Charisma yarn, which I really love.  It's very soft and I'm a big fan of bulky weight yarn anyway.  This color is an eye catcher too.  The one I'm working on now is a darker blue, knit in Serenity instead.  I thought the contrast in yarns would be nice.  Then I'll decide on a name too!


It's been a busy week and a busy weekend, but I'm happy I met my goal for Delaware Head Huggers!  

Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out. 

Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids
HAPPY KNITTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment